ConvincingMail - Email Marketing SoftwareConvincingMail

Email Marketing Software

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
The source codes, programming, sales, rental
icedee
#1 Posted : Monday, December 12, 2011 5:14:04 AM(UTC)

Groups: Member

Hello I am considering the purchase of your program. Looking for a program that I could modify (programming) to suit your needs. My questions are:
1) I downloaded the demo version but I can not edit your program. After purchase I will be able to remake the program without restrictions (adjusted programming)?
2) if the program can be modified using the source code, so I can continue to sell the program as its own customers?
3) if the program can not be resold. Can I rent it at least to its customers? (I have 200 customers who would like to sign in using your username and password and send your emails. This allows your program? I was super admin and other users just my customers?
4) I'd plugged the program on the proxy server because of the constant changing of IP addresses when sending emails. This allows your program?
5) What version should I choose (which version should I buy)

Thank you for your answers
trooper
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 18, 2011 8:44:50 PM(UTC)

Groups: Administration
Man

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi Icedee,
We talked over email but I'd like to also post my reply here.

1. Unfortunately the software is sold in a compiled form. You can’t change its code, but you still can use API, Forms, and change the footer and header of the system. Also you can change icons, create ne themes and localization.

2. You can’t resell the software as your own. You still can provide installation and support for your customers and resale copies as our affiliate partner. Also you can setup an enterprise edition and create accounts for your clients.

3. The Enterprise edition of the ConvincingMail application allows you to create an account for every client. They will see and will be able to login and manage their own account only.

4. ConvincingMail is server based software. You need a windows based hosting with SQL Server to install the app. You also need an SMTP server to send emails. We can provide you with hosting solution and installation support. We provide free installation support for professional and enterprise editions.

5. There are 4 editions of ConvincingMail Software available.
Starter Edition - is Free and good to start with and check software features. You can create 2 lists and 500 contacts.
Standard Edition - is good for small companies. You can create 1 list and add unlimited contacts.
Professional Edition - is good if you want to send email campaigns for your own company or single client. You can create unlimited lists and contacts under single account.
Enterprise Edition - has no limitations. You can create unlimited accounts, lists and contacts.
For more info please visit: http://convincingmail.com/LearnMore.aspx

If you have more questions please let us know via support page:
http://convincingmail.com/Support.aspx

Thanks
Mikhail

Rss Feed  Atom Feed